Ran Online Philippines Community Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

-ReVoLuTioN- Guild 3rd Eyeball

3rd Guild Eyeball of -ReVoLuTioN- Guild (Strife Server) held last
July 15, 2007
*Sorry Miss Iko, ung quotes nalang na post ko ^_^

The ReVoLuTioN
The acrid air is heavy, with hate and a question, hangs in the haze-when will you rage
The Way
Sing in me, Muse, and through me tell the story..

1.) The Dream
-We could change things back. If we believed. If we dreamed. We are dreams of the carrion kind,they say, and perhaps it is s
o. But if enough of us dream.. if a bare thousand of us dream.. we can change he world. We can dream it anew
2.) Brotherhood
I have wondered in aface, for hours, passing through dark fires. I have risen to a body not yet born. Existing like a light
around the body. Through which the body moves like a sliding moon. I have wandered alone until I found my brothers, my spirit rising, my soul complete, I stand, confident with the knowledge that my brothers are beside me, and that together we are INDESTRUCTIBLE..
3.) Loyalty
Loyalty feels and never reasons and therefore is always right
4.) The Code
Set honour in one eye and death in the other, And I will look on both indifferently;For let the gods so speed me as I love, The name of honour more than I fear death.
5.) Honor
Mine honour is my life; both
grow in one; Take honour from me and my life is done;
6.) Power

Stiffen the sinews, summ
on up the blood, disguise fair nature w/ hard favourd rage. Then lend the eye a terrible aspect.
7.) Courage
Heroism is the brillian
t triumph of the soul over the flesh that is to say, over fear.. Heroism is the dazzling and glorious concentration of courage.
8.) Perseverance
Hope and patience are two sovereign remedies for all, the surest reposals, the softest, cushion to lean on in adversity.
9.) Enlightenment
The weapon is an ext
ension of the body, the body is the extension of the mind, and the mind is the extension of the soul.
10.) Alpha
No, I am not Prince hamlet, nor was meant to be I am an attendant lord, one that will do. To swell a progress, start a scene or two.
11.) Spirit
Either the soul is immortal and we shall not die, or it perishes with the flesh, and we shall not know that we are dead. Live, then, as if you were eternal.


Thanks for sending the pictures!!

No comments: